Auto fill Credit Card Info

It took me some time, but I'm sure this may have come up before. I was attempting to purchase products from Adorama.com and when it came down to filling out the credit card info at check, One password filled out every fill correctly, but the site would not accept it. I manually copied and pasted all fields from one password extension into the correct location in the form. It accepted it without issues. I been running into this issue often with others sites.

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.9.12 (80912004)
Extension Version: Version 2.5.1
OS Version: MacOS 13.1
Browser:_ Both in Chrome / Firefox same issue.

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2023

Hey @DBLClick, sorry that we did not respond sooner. I have visited the payment form on Adorama.com. I can confirm that 1Password does indeed fill the credit card information correctly. That said, there does seem to be some kind of conflict or incompatibility, as the form does not accept the information (like you said). I've reported this behavior to our developers. They will investigate the issue and hopefully there will be a good solution for it in the future.

For now, I recommend copying/pasting or clicking/dragging the information in your credit card item to the field. This can be done via the extension or the app.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope that the workaround will help until there is a better solution. Let us know if you have any other questions.

ref: dev/core/core#19607

• DBLClick
    DBLClick
    Community Member

the problem comes when you attempt to charge, not just fill. in this case I traced it to three digit number when I entered it by hand it work.

This discussion has been closed.