Feature Request: Support Expand/Collapse of Sections when Displaying List Categorzed by PW Strength

Options
wesno
wesno
Community Member

Scenario:
I click on Watchtower.
It shows me a graphic with different length lines indicating how many items are good, fair, weak, etc. If I click on the graphic it shows me all my items with passwords, categorized by strength label. It would be helpful to be able to click on each label (or a "Hide/Collapse" link) in the list to expand or collapse the list of items in that category. Having to scroll through hundreds of items, looking for a specific label is a pain.

Related request:
When I click on the graphic, I'd like it to show me JUST the items in the strength category I clicked on, with the option to change the list such that it shows ALL the items (with the above mentioned expand/collapse feature present).

1Password Version: 8.9.10
Extension Version: 2.5.1
OS Version: windows 11
Browser:_ chrome

Comments

• GreyM1P
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hey @wesno

I'll pass on your feedback about collapsing the different password strengths. Thanks for that!

You mentioned about clicking part of the Overall Password Strength meter to take you to that specific section. It should do that, but it seems that there's a bug at the moment which means it isn't. Our development team are already aware of it and are working on a solution. I've added this thread to the investigation.

If you ever need anything from us at 1Password Support, please do contact us. We'll be here to help. :)

— Grey

ref: dev/core/core#19133
    ref: 29670239

This discussion has been closed.