"Forbidden" - Message after Setup

My wife and i just set up our Family-Accounts in the browser on 2 different machines in the same network and suddenly we both get the "forbidden" - message.

as far as i've seen this seems to be an issue of blocked IPs. As much as i appreciate the security, this kind of puts a damper on things during setup..

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Edge

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @severini could you share a screenshot of the "forbidden" message that you're seeing? If you need any help taking a screenshot, there is a nice guide over at https://www.take-a-screenshot.org. Once you have the image, make sure to remove or mask any private info. No need to send me your passwords, Secret Key or anything like that, but please include the full screen. Lastly, attach the screenshot to your reply here.

• severinl
    severinl
    Community Member
    edited January 2023

Hi, @Joy_1P thanks for reaching out.

this is the screenshot from the PC-Browser

Login also does not work in the android-App when using our home WiFi (can't create a screenshot though)

i also sent an email and got a Ticket-Number which i don't feel comfortable posting here.

it would be really great if this could be resolved quickly somehow since it kind of is a No-Go Criteria if we can't use 1password on our home PCs or our phones when using our home WiFi

• severinl
    severinl
    Community Member

@Joy_1P - The Issue seems to have been resolved. Thank you very much

• PeterG_1P
    edited January 2023

Hi @severini - thank you for letting us know the browser issue was resolved. If for any reason it does return, just let us know and we'll be happy to look into it for you. But congratulations on the resolution in any case!

Are you still encountering that issue with the 1Password for Android app as well? We can certainly follow up on that.

It is quite safe to post the ticket number here, by the way - we anonymize the ticket numbering to preserve your privacy. Those tickets can also only be accessed from inside our system. 👍

This discussion has been closed.