Sorting passwords by date modified

Options
FistOFun
FistOFun
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Lounge

I've been with 1Password for over a year now, having previously been with LastPass.

While I closed my exported LastPass vault, because of the nature of the recent breach they've had I want to change the passwords in my 1Password vault. As there are a lot, I know this is going to take some time and will likely take several days.

Is there a way for me to organise my passwords by date last modified so I can see when I last updated them to make sure i don't update the same password twice?
Are there any tools to help me bulk update passwords?

Many thanks

Update I primarily use Chrome or the latest Extension for Chrome, if downloading the app would help, then I'll happily do that.

Update Found it can be done via the app.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hey @FistOFun,

Welcome to the 1Password family. 😊

Update Found it can be done via the app.

Indeed! It sounds like you've already figured this out, but for the benefit of anyone else who might be reading: our mobile and desktop apps offer the ability to sort your item list by date modified. Specifically, sorting by Date Modified and then Oldest First may help in such a situation.

One of our current initiatives is to increase the level of feature parity between our desktop/mobile apps and the 1Password.com web app. Hopefully this is one of the things that makes it from the former to the latter. 🤞 😃

In addition to item list sorting, our Watchtower dashboard may help in prioritizing which passwords should be changed first:

Use Watchtower to find passwords you need to change

All the best.

Ben

• Mycenius
    Mycenius
    Community Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

If someone else reading this going forward, these threads might be of interest too: Can I search/sort by password age? and Sort by password age removed from v8?

This discussion has been closed.