To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

transitioning to 1password 8 and combining work and home 1password accounts

Options
ddamelin
ddamelin
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Memberships

I started with a personal 1Password account many years ago. Then a few years ago my company started using 1Password. I found I could have my personal vault and a separate set of vaults for work visible in 1Password.

I've been using Dropbox to synchronize across a couple of macs and iPhones. However, I want to upgrade to 1Password 8 and add my wife as another user. I also would like to stop using Dropbox for synchronization because my wife's computer will not run Dropbox due to company firewall.

I'm looking for advice for how to have a shared vault with my wife and to have access to my work vaults as well with an upgrade to 1Password8. We are all using Macs and iPhones.

1Password Version: 7.9.6
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 13.0.1
Browser:_ Chrome/Safari

Comments

• Hello @ddamelin! 👋

We can certainly help you migrate to 1Password 8 and share your items with your wife. I see that you're already discussing this with the team over email and I recommend that you continue the discussion there. One of my colleagues will send you a new reply as soon as possible. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: SUQ-64156-399

This discussion has been closed.