Add ID.me as a "Sign in with..." Provider

alexclst
alexclst
Community Member
edited January 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

I use ID.me for a couple U.S. government web accounts. I notice that the "Sign in with..." feature does not recognize logging in to sites such as the IRS or SSA via ID.me as a valid SSO operation. As such I cannot even add this manually from the 1Password app. I'd. just recommend adding ID.me as a provider for this feature.

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.9.11 (80911019)
Extension Version: Version 2.5.1
OS Version: macOS 13.1 (22C65)
Browser: Arc 0.81.2 (36600)

Comments

• Hey @alexclst,

I can definitely see the value in adding to our list of supported sign in providers so I have passed your feedback in regards to ID.me on to our Product team for consideration.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know ways in which we can improve 1Password.

ref: PB-29810566

• gjatkinson
    gjatkinson
    Community Member
    edited January 2023

Maybe having a way to indicate that a 1Password entry can act as a "Sign in with" entry that would show up in the "Sign in with..." feature. For example I have a work password that is somehow integrated into several outside vendor sites that I like to track separately so I can easily launch them. I can add those urls to my work entry but then I lose the easy launch feature.

• rshilliam1
    rshilliam1
    Community Member

I was going to request the same as @alexclst; please add me to the petition. Thanks!

• rshilliam1
    rshilliam1
    Community Member

Ditto to ask for https://www.healthsafe-id.com/ to be added to the list sign in providers.. "HealthSafe ID® is the updated, secure way to sign in to your HealthSafe ID® accounts. It lets you choose one username and one password to access nearly all your health benefits information." Not critical but it might be one that would be worth adding. Thanks!

• Hey @rshilliam1,

Thank you for your feedback I have passed this on to our product team.

Have a great weekend!

ref: PB-30745993

This discussion has been closed.