Why am I continually asked to sign in to 1Password on my Chrome browser on my home computer?

I am trialing 1Password. Why is my password required every day on my browser (Chrome or Firefox)? Surely this can be recognized as a trusted device?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Why am I continually asked to sign in to 1password on my Chrome browser?

Comments

• Hey @trialingpassword,

You can manage the auto lock settings of 1Password in your browser by right clicking on the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choosing Settings. You will then see some options under the 'Security' section. If you are using 1Password in your browser independently it will always lock when you quit your browser.

You have a few more options if you are using 1Password in your browser alongside the 1Password desktop app as it integrates directly allowing it to share the lock state of the app.

There is no way to add a trusted device to avoid signing in to 1Password. You can find out more information on the options here: Manage auto-lock in the 1Password apps.

I hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.