Upgrade from iOS in app purchase (trial 14 days) to family subscription

damcify
damcify
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Families

Hi,
I am just double checking if I am following the right procedure to upgrade my 1Password personal plan subscription which I purchased on iOS to a family plan.
The personal plan is still in the 14 day trial period, after which the monthly payment would start. I have cancelled this subscription now.
My understanding from contact with support is that -no- data will be lost. I hope this is the case because I have fully migrated already to 1password.

Do I wait until the trial period is over (in 10 days), and then reapply for a new subscription with the family plan in iOS?
Or should I take other action?

I prefer to keep billing on the Apple Store if possible.

Thank you!

1Password Version: 8.9.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16.2
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• damcify
    damcify
    Community Member

Maybe my question was not clear.
    Once my individual trail period has expired on iOS (the 14 day free trial):
    1. Will I be able to apply for the family plan in iOS?
    2. Will all my data in 1password, that was created during the individual trial, be saved (no deletion) when my trial expires and I then upgrade?
    Thanks!

• Hello @damcify! 👋

Since I don't have access to your account information here on the public forums, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can take a look and advise appropriately. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• damcify
    damcify
    Community Member

Thanks, Clarinda helped me in a support request now. [#XMB-62779-123]
    Waiting for the next step regarding billing and the App Store.
    Thanks for the support so far!

• @damcify

I'm happy to hear that my colleague is helping. Since the conversation is continuing over email I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort. 🙂

-Dave

ref: XMB-62779-123

This discussion has been closed.