How to improve passwords from good to excellent?

Options
EriConda
EriConda
Community Member

Let's go for the gold and make all pswds EXCELLENT! I only see option to improve weak pswds. Please advise
Unrelated, how to improve upon autofil? While my email is part of my autofill, it frequently fails to enter this and some other elements.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How to improve passwords from good to excellent?

Comments

• Hello @EriConda,

As I understand it you would like to know how to make all the weak passwords excellent.

The Password strength scale ranges fromFantastic/Excellent/Very Good/Good/Fair/Weak/Terrible.

In order to convert your passwords to Fantastic, change them Using the password generator to change and strengthen your passwords, and use the “Suggested Password” in the 1Password app or on your account at 1Password.com.

Using the suggested password will give the password maximum strength.

You also mentioned

how to improve upon autofil? While my email is part of my autofill, it frequently fails to enter this and some other elements.

First thing to do is make sure the auto fill settings in your browser are configured correctly.

If you are using 1Password in the browser: **
    1. Right click on the 1Password icon.
    2. Select **Settings.

3. Scroll down to AutoFill.
    4. Make sure both “Offer to save passwords” and “ Show autofill menu on field focus” are toggled to the on position. See example below:

Do you have a URL saved for each Login item? This URL will be linked to your username/email address so when you visit it, this email will be offered as a suggestion to auto fill. See example below:

Auto fill suggestion based on website linked to Login item:

Alternatively, do you have multiple logins for the same website? If you do, I have provided a guide that has some tips on improve the order of your suggested logins.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jermaine

This discussion has been closed.