Turn off autofill per website?

Hi yall,

is it possible to turn off autofill per website and not just on/off?

Thanks!

1Password Version: 8.9.10
Extension Version: 2.5.1
OS Version: Win11
Browser:_ Edge

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Hi @PLISSKEN !

Actually, it is not possible, to stop 1Password from suggesting credentials for specific websites. But I know that there are feature requests to bring such an option. Hopefully it will find its way into 1Password in the browser. 👍

• PLISSKEN
    PLISSKEN
    Community Member

Thanks @DenalB, maybe you can +1 vote for this 🙂👍

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

I voted every time there was this feature request. But sure ... +1 from me (again). 👍

• steph.giles
    edited January 2023

Hey @PLISSKEN, @DenalB,

Thank you for your feedback on this, I have passed it on to our product team.

Whilst we can't currently stop 1Password from appearing across an entire website we do now have the ability in the latest beta to edit an item and choose 'Never fill on this website' if you don't want to see specific credentials.

Let me know if this would be helpful and I'll provide further guidance, thank you!

ref: PB-29889569

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Hi @steph.giles !

Whilst we can't currently stop 1Password from appearing across an entire website we do now have the ability in the latest beta to edit an item and choose 'Never fill on this website' if you don't want to see specific credentials.

That's not the same. If Never fill on this websiteis set, the inline popup is still there. The only thing that is gone is the suggestion. 😉

• You're right @DenalB, it will not stop 1Password from showing altogether.

I have added both of your feedback to the internal request.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Thanks, @steph.giles 👍

• PLISSKEN
    PLISSKEN
    Community Member

Awesome, thank you both!

This discussion has been closed.