Export Data to .csv file on a Chromebook or Android Phone

Options
hlgitx
hlgitx
Community Member

Is there any way to Export Data to a .csv file on a Chromebook or Android Phone? Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• GreyM1P
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi there @hlgitx

You can export your data from 1Password for Mac, Windows, or Linux:

How to export data from 1Password

So, you might be able to install 1Password for Linux on your Chromebook if it supports the Linux environment. You can find out more about installing Linux on your Chromebook here, from Google Support:

Set up Linux on your Chromebook - Chromebook Help (external site)

Once you have Linux installed on your Chromebook, I can help guide you through the process of installing 1Password for Linux if you'd like. :)

— Grey

• hlgitx
    hlgitx
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you.

• On behalf of GreyM1P, you are very welcome! Let us know if we can help with anything else.

• FlippyTheSeal
    FlippyTheSeal
    Community Member
    Options

I'm trying to export to a CSV and I've wasted an hour because your instructions don't specify that YOU CAN'T DO IT ON THE MOBILE APP. OR THE EXTENSION. I'm at work, I can't install the desktop app. Not only can't I export but all of the instructions I've found lead me on a wild goose chase.

• Hi @FlippyTheSeal, thanks for writing. My apologies for the trouble here.

The export guide does indicate that export is available on computers with 1Password for Mac, Windows and Linux. That being said I can understand how the guide could be read differently as it doesn't explicitly state that export is not available with 1Password for mobile, with the 1Password extension or on 1Password.com. I'd be happy to share your feedback with the team for review.

If you're using a personal account at work, the best option may be to export on a home computer. If it's a work account I would suggest reaching out to the account administrator to help determine the best way to distribute the desktop app at your organization (If there's any questions about that we're here to help!).

Apologies again for any disruption to your workflow. Let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything we can help with!

This discussion has been closed.