1Password beta for iOS 16.3 B1

OmniiOMEGA
OmniiOMEGA
Community Member
edited January 2023 in iOS

Hi there,

I’m currently running 1Password iOS 8.9.9 (80909016) on iOS 16.3 B1 on my iPhone 14 Pro Max and experiencing the following bugs on it.

• Bug#1
    Open 1Password > search > search for an item > entry comes up > tap entry > and now tap search again and you get a black screen

• Bug#2
    When creating new/editing entries the app sometimes crashes

• Bug#3
    When creating a tag with the value e.g. 01/01 it splits it up into two tags

Anything else I can think of or find I’ll add here.

Feature requests:
Is there any option to check the password history as you can in the web portal?

Comments

• OmniiOMEGA
    OmniiOMEGA
    Community Member

Bug#4
    You go to create a new entry and half way filling out the item you sometimes lose it and have to start again

• Stule
    Stule
    Community Member

Same here; Bug#1.

• Hi both. Could you confirm if you've experienced this in the latest beta as well? Its version number is 8.10.3-1 and it was released on March 8. I look forward to hearing from you.

— Grey

• Stule
    Stule
    Community Member

No beta version; it was official Apple app store version. It is fixed now: update in Swiss App Store on March 9, 2023.

Still stunning about such a major failure at a hyped and heavily Apple promoted, expensive „premium solution“. A complete blackout of any instance in relation with quality management.

Lost so much trust in the professionalism and trustworthyness of the AgileBits org. After years, I‘ve started looking for options now…

• Kakkoister2
    Kakkoister2
    Community Member

@stule I understand your frustration on something you relay very heavy on 1Password, I do myself, it's a prt of my daily life, makes everything easier, when I need to sign into something.

However, I'd want you to remember, no software in perfect, it's going to have bugs, and always the best way to get a bug fixed, is letting the support team know, so they can get it tracked down and worked on.

This discussion has been closed.