Background activity is too high after adding a security key

JAGSTAR77
JAGSTAR77
Community Member
edited January 2023 in iOS

Since adding a security key to my account, its background activity has been very high. I have even turned off background activity in my iOS settings. It's been using 20mins every hour.
Has anyone experienced this or is this just part of adding security keys to your account?

Comments

• JAGSTAR77
    JAGSTAR77
    Community Member

• Hi @JAGSTAR77,

Sorry to hear about this, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostic report and to send it to our support team via email so we can take a closer look at what might be causing this. You can find a guide to generating a diagnostic report here:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/136712/background-activity-is-too-high-after-adding-a-security-key#latest
    • Your forum username: JAGSTAR77

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• JAGSTAR77
    JAGSTAR77
    Community Member

Hello Kester,
    Thanks for reaching out to me, I’ve sent the email with diagnosis. Please let me know if you have received it. I’ll be more then happy to answer any questions to help me resolve this matter…

• @JAGSTAR77

I've located your ticket and sent you a reply. Let's continue the conversation over email. 🙂

-Dave

ref: SAI-87166-834

This discussion has been closed.