Email suggestion only showing for 2 of 3 1pass identities

I have 3 identities defined in 1password that have an email address associated with it but when I am filling out a form that has an email field only two of those three email addresses are displayed as an option for auto fill. An example form that I just noticed this on is https://www.roomandboard.com/customer-service/certificate-of-insurance but this is true on all forms.

I've tried everything I can think of: I deleted the missing email and readded; I restarted Safari; I restarted 1pass; I said pretty-please.

Ideas?

1Password Version: 8.9.12
Extension Version: 2.4.1
OS Version: macOS 12.6.2
Browser:_ Safari 16.2
Referrer: forum-search:form fill missing identity

Comments

• paul.m_1p
    paul.m_1p
    1Password Alumni

Hey @bleen18 - Thanks for reaching out here

I have a few questions to dig in a little:

• Is the Identity item that isn't showing located in the same vault as the other two?

• If not, can you double check all vaults are toggled on in the browser extension settings: Right click the 1Password icon in the browser toolbar > Settings > Accounts & Vaults > toggle all vaults on
    • For the item that isn't suggesting the email, is the email address added under the Internet Details email field? (the one that's coloured purple)

• If the above doesn't work, could you try creating a new Identity item and testing again?

Let us know how you get on!

• bleen18
    bleen18
    Community Member

Huzzah!!!

My issue was that the culprit identity had email filled out in the "Identification" section and not the "Internet Details" section

• Sounds as if things are looking up. Please let us know if you have other questions.

This discussion has been closed.