how do I get my 1password login in to prefill when I click the symbol on a login page?

I have added numerous LogIn details and when I try and log in and click the 1password symbol on the right, it doesn't pull in my information. How do I pull in my information (username and password) that I have already added to 1password?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how do I get my 1password login in to prefill when I click the symbol on a login page?

Comments

• lressin
    lressin
    Community Member

i fixed it. thanks

• Thanks for the update @lressin, let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

• lressin
    lressin
    Community Member

Hi, I was able to log in last night and add numerous information to my account. This morning, I can't log in and the message says: The browser or app may not be secure. I have tried to use another browser. Any help is appreciated! thanks

• Hey @lressin, I'm sorry to hear about the login issues you're experiencing. We'll need to dig deeper to see why you cannot log in.

I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1password.com so that our support team can help you.

With your email please include:

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

We look forward to assisting you further, @lressin!

This discussion has been closed.