I currently have two different accesses to the forum

I currently have two different accesses to the forum in the password manager on macOS 10.13.6 with 1Password 7. a) Name xyz, Password a is generated. b) No name, password b is generated. c) Name after login is different again Name abc appears What is wrong? I ask for help
Regard
Jochen

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I currently have two different accesses to the forum in the password manager on macOS 10.13.6 with 1Password 7. a) Name xyz, Password a is generated. b) No name, password b is generated. c) Name after login is different again. Name abc appears What is wrong? I ask for help%20Name%20xyz%2C%20Password%20a%20is%20generated.%20b)%20No%20name%2C%20password%20b%20is%20generated.%20c)%20Name%20after%20login%20is%20different%20again.%20Name%20abc%20appears%20What%20is%20wrong%3F%20I%20ask%20for%20help)

Comments

• Hey @hansjoachim,

Thank you for reaching out! We will need to dig deeper to see why you have multiple login items.

I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help you.

With your email please include:

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

We look forward to assisting you further, @hansjoachim! 🙂

• I was able to locate your submission. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

ref: XTR-49676-894

This discussion has been closed.