control order of suggestions for a given domain

We use 1pass for everything. As web developers we have numerous websites running on development servers that we login to using credentials stored in 1pass. Looking through these articles it appears that 1pass doesn't pay attention to the path in a URL for suggestions, which is unfortunate for us, as all websites on the dev server are at the same domain name. Is there another way to control the order of the suggestions that appear? Also, please consider supporting the path.

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.10.0 (81000009)
Extension Version: 2.5.1
OS Version: macOS 13.1
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:control order of suggestions for a given domain

Comments

• EvonG1P
    edited January 2023

Hey @lordreye,

Thank you for contacting us.

The advanced domain matching feature has made it to our Beta and Nightly release of 1Password. Here's how to change the release channel if you're interested in trying it -> https://support.1password.com/betas/.

After editing an item in the 1Password desktop app, the Autofill behaviour can be changed in the website field. Here's a screenshot of that:

We're still heavily testing this experimental feature, if you encounter any issues, please let us know.

Currently, the display results in a field are based on the following priority:
    1. Favourited items.
    2. Closest matched subdomain.
    3. Alphabetical.

Thank you for the feedback regarding the order of the suggestion list. While I can't make any promises, I've passed along your comments to the team so that they're aware that you'd like to see this customized.

I hope this helps!

ref: PB-30061775

• lordreye
    lordreye
    Community Member

Oooh you made my day. Thank you!

• On behalf of Evon, you are most welcome @lordreye!

This discussion has been closed.