edited January 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi,

Where can I find it ?

Thank you

Comments

• Pifou69
    Pifou69
    Community Member

Is there a problem with Apple ? I can't find 1Password 8 on the iOS store. Same thing with the Mac App Store : no more 1Password 8 (only 1Password 7) and no more 1Password for safari

• EvonG1P
    edited January 2023

Hey @Pifou69,

Thank you for reaching out! I'm sorry that you're unable to install 1Password for Safari.

I've merged your replies together so that I could reply to you in the same place.

I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1password.com so that our support team can help you.

With your email please include:

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

We look forward to assisting you further!

• Pifou69
    Pifou69
    Community Member
    edited January 2023

@love2kruz : same search on my iPhone (French store)
    Same thing on the french Mac App Store

• Pifou69
    Pifou69
    Community Member

@EvonG1P

Support ID [#LAC-47459-543]

• Pifou69
    Pifou69
    Community Member
    edited January 2023

@ love2kruz
    Thank you. It’s in my purchase.
    But there’s a problem with the French store. There is an other thread about this
    https://1password.community/discussion/136877/ios-app-store-1password-currently-unavailable

• @Pifou69

I see that one of my colleagues has responded to your email. To prevent having the same conversation in two different places I'm closing this thread. 🙂

-Dave

ref: LAC-47459-543

This discussion has been closed.