1Password Safari extension has stopped working with Safari Technical Preview

topher1078
topher1078
Community Member
edited January 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

I'm having all sorts of issues with the Safari Technical Preview and the 1Password Safari extension.

1. Data does not sync from the 1Password web or Mac desktop client. If I add a login to 1P desktop, it does not appear in the Safari extension.
  2. Autofill does not work on many websites (including, ironically, the 1Password extension tutorial page)
  3. I see all sorts of connection errors, access control errors, fetch errors, etc, within the console log for the extension.

I've used STP for years and while there is the occasional hiccup with 1Password, this has gone on for a least a few weeks. How can we get this resolved, and are others seeing the same issue? I've removed and reinstalled the extension multiple times with no change.

(There were recent updates to both the Safari extension and to STP - this issue occurred both before and after applying those updates.)

1Password Version: Mac 8.9.13
Extension Version: 2.5.1
OS Version: macOS 13.1
Browser:_ Safari Technical Preview 161

Comments

• Hi @topher1078,

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering issues with 1Password for Safari in Safari Technology Preview. I see the email that you sent in and have responded to you there. In order to prevent having the same conversation in two different places I'll be closing this thread, and we can continue corresponding over email.

ref: EQQ-59335-251

This discussion has been closed.