Username and Password not populating

JWCisMe
JWCisMe
Community Member
edited January 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

New to 1 Password. Trying to login to salliemae.com. When I click to use the 1Password username or password, nothing is populated. The account information is in 1Password. I can copy and paste the information from 1Password. Other sites seem to be working fine so far.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Ekalb
    Ekalb
    Community Member
    edited January 2023

Hello,
    Are you able to autofill the site login fields successfully by clicking the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar, then moving your mouse to select the login item from the list of items displayed, then clicking Autofill.

You can report the issue to 1Password: support@1password.com

• Hey @JWCisMe,

I'm sorry for the trouble, you are right, 1Password is having a hard time filling on this page. We have an internal issue to see if we can improve the behaviour on this page in future update and I have added you to our list of affected users.

In the meantime, the best workaround I found was to click on the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and drag and drop the credentials to the field.

I understand that this isn't ideal, please let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all!

ref: dev/core/core#16313

This discussion has been closed.