Odd Login Presented

Gordon101
Gordon101
Community Member
edited January 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

My Quicken software was corrupted and I had to reinstall. One part of this process was re-entering my login & password for each credit card so I can download credit card transactions. I have not been able to do that at Bank of America. That may be a Bank of America issue, but each time I try I am presented with an option which looks like a 1PW process. The option I am presented with is not my Bank of America login (and never has been to my knowledge). Further I have had no luck at find that login in my vault of logins. I have a screen shot of the item.

1Password Version: 8.9.11
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.1
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:Odd Login Presented

Comments

• david.m_1P
    edited January 2023

Hi @Gordon101,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to locate your Bank of America item. If you're having trouble finding an item, you can search for it using the 1Password searchbar. Could you let us know if you're able to locate the item this way?

Additionally, the grey dropdown suggestion seen in the attached screenshot appears to be caused by iCloud Keychain autofill suggestions, which can appear in Safari when enabled. If you're not looking to use iCloud Keychain, you can disable iCloud Keychain suggestions using the following steps:

1. Open Safari.
    2. Click "Safari" in the top menu bar on your Mac.
    3. Select "Settings" (or "Preferences" if on an older version of macOS), then in the pop-up window, click "AutoFill".
    4. Turn off all the AutoFill web forms settings:
    • Using information from my contacts
    • User names and passwords
    • Credit cards
    • Other forms

Let us know how you get on. I look forward to hearing from you!

This discussion has been closed.