Have a family account on trial period, but want to switch to using by myself

AndrewK52
AndrewK52
Community Member

Hi 1Password Team,

I subscribed to a trial family account via the Google App Store and have 3 days free trial left. I want to keep using the app, but by myself, however, I cannot change the account to an individual account as per your instructions in the online help. When I click Settings after logging on in my browser, there are no options to change the account type. I don't want to pay the family subscription fee as I won't be needing it. Can you please switch my account to an individual license?

Many thanks and best regards
Andrew

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• @AndrewK52

We don't discuss account details in the forum for your privacy. However, you're always welcome to reach out to our billing team. Please use support+billing@1password.com to do so.

• AndrewK52
    AndrewK52
    Community Member

Hi Tommy, I tried the addy you sent me and it doesn't work, accordingto online checkers the mailbox doesn't exist. I wrote to it anyway and am yet to get a response.

• @AndrewK52

It's probably the +billing which is confusing matters there. Anything after the + sign is used to route messages appropriately, so in this case, to the Billing team.

I found your message, and my colleague Zoë replied to you about 45 minutes ago as of this post. Have a look to see if you can find it, and let me know if not. :)

This discussion has been closed.