Two Stage Login Fields?

Hey,

I`m new to 1P since Dec. I have some sites with issues using the autofill when login is in multiple stages. Like first page only username, confirm, password.
Windows 10, Edge or Chrome.

Is there any "advanced" Settings I can set for the site specific entry to make that work?

One good example is e.g. this page: https://getscreen.me/en/login/

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.5.1
OS Version: win11
Browser:_ Edge

Comments

• paul.m_1p
    paul.m_1p
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2023

Hi @solarizde - Thanks for contacting us here, and welcome to 1Password. 🙂

I've done some testing on the site you shared, and I do see some issues filling on the Email field. In my tests, the field is disappearing after an autofill is attempted - is that what you're seeing as well? This looks to be something with the scripts active on the page causing some interference. I've created an internal report to the team here to look into this a little closer.

For context, when saving and filling logins for sites that have multiple pages, here is a guide that can be helpful on the expected flow with 1Password: Save a login for a website where the username and password are on different pages.

Give those steps a shot on another site you use and let me know how it goes. If you run into trouble or have questions, we are here to help!

ref: dev/core/core#19467

• solarizde
    solarizde
    Community Member

Thanks for the Link. Wasn't aware of the Update "workflow" for new logins.

The specific mentioned site is a bit special bnecause as you said, something make the Login and confirm field disappear. Had that on an other page too but dont remember where.

Thanks

• Thanks for getting back to us @solarizde.

There is definitely something making it difficult to fill on that site, it has been passed on to our developers to see if we can improve things here.

I'm sorry for the disruption, please let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all!

This discussion has been closed.