"Sign in with" only lists 3 possible accounts and the account I want to select isn't listed

In an attempt to pick up the new "Sign in with" feature, I finally stopped ignoring the popups and tried to save a login (This specific login is for an account that uses one of my work Microsoft accounts in order to sign in). When trying to save the login, I am only met with a list of three of my Microsoft accounts or the generic "Microsoft" option and I unfortunately have a lot more than three Microsoft accounts.. Is there a way to list out all of my Microsoft accounts on this page or at least specify which ones are listed in this window.

1Password Version: 8.9.12
Extension Version: 2.5.1
OS Version: Windows 10 22H2 (19045.2486)
Browser:_ Edge (v109.0.1518.55)
Referrer: forum-search:sign in with

Comments

• SuperDuperUser
    SuperDuperUser
    Community Member

I noticed shortly after posting that my desktop app had a pending update. I have since updated it to 8.9.13

• Hi @SuperDuperUser ,

Are you still having any issues with the "Sign in with" feature after updating?

• SuperDuperUser
    SuperDuperUser
    Community Member

Yes, unfortunately. I've included a screenshot of the "Sign in with" window to provide more context. I blurred the item itself as it is work-related but if it helps with troubleshooting, it's a VoIP service that is integrated with my company's Microsoft 365 tenant.

After taking another look at my included screenshot, I noticed that it's only listing my Microsoft (non-365) accounts, but the Microsoft account I use to get logged in to this service is a M365 account. Does the "Sign in with" feature support signing in with Microsoft 365 accounts? (If so, this would be my primary use case for this feature, and I could benefit a ton from this)

I'm not sure if this is an issue with the "Sign in with" feature, with Microsoft, or with the VoIP service, but I figured I would start here..

• SuperDuperUser
    SuperDuperUser
    Community Member

I did some troubleshooting and noticed that if I change the URL associated with one of my Microsoft 365 accounts from "login.microsoft.com" to "account.live.com" (URL for non-Microsoft 365 accounts) in 1Password, then the "Sign in with" window will list the account as an option. (When I changed this entry's URL, this temporarily became my 5th Microsoft (non-365) account in 1Password, which then caused the "Sign in with" to display a dropdown menu for selecting from these 5 non-365 accounts which is progress! Now if only it would list the Microsoft 365 accounts.. haha)

After saving the login via "Sign in with", I then had to go back into the Microsoft 365 entry in 1Password to revert the URL back to a 365 login URL. This looks to be a functional workaround for the time being although it is a bit excessive.

While I don't understand the backend mechanics of this new feature, it seems like 1Password is maybe receiving/ picking the wrong Microsoft URL? Or perhaps, the service I am using isn't sending the right URL to 1Password?

This discussion has been closed.