To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to store multiple logins at the same bank

mpoess
mpoess
Community Member

I have multiple accounts at the same bank (Chase). One is a set of personal accounts (credit cards and checking accounts) the other is a business account. The two have different logins. Whenever I log into one of them 1password stores the login information for that account, i.e. either personal or business. How can I store both logins in my vault?

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: 2.5.2
OS Version: windows 10 pro
Browser:_ chrome
Referrer: forum-search:How to store multiple logins at the same bank

Comments

• mpoess
    mpoess
    Community Member

Figured it out. There is an arrow with pulldown where one can add multiple logins.

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member

@mpoess If you did add another userid and password field to your existing bank login item: that's not recommended. Instead, create a completely new Login Item with the same website URL but with the credentials of the other account. This way both accounts are offered for autofill and you can choose which account to use for the login.

• Hi there @mpoess

The advice from @Tertius3 is absolutely correct. (Thanks, @Tertius3!)

When autofilling, it's only the topmost username and password that'll be offered to you, so that's why you should have two items – one Login item per actual login. :)

This discussion has been closed.