To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Upgraded to v8 from v7 but what to do with existing monthly subscription for v7?

Options
waynemel
waynemel
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Memberships

Hi, long time user with v7 and I have a monthly subscription via the apple store for 1password. I just installed v8 and verified I see all my info and passwords. I read the FAQ on what to do with v7 (Once you’ve verified that all your data is in your 1Password account, it’s safe to delete 1Password 7.) but what do I do with the existing monthly subscription I have for v7? Do I cancel and add v8 in app purchase or leave alone?

If this is the wrong forum, I apologize and hope you can redirect me to the appropriate one.

Thanks
Wayne

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @waynemel! 👋

Since I can't see your account information here on the public forums, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our billing team can answer your question. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• waynemel
    waynemel
    Community Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi @Dave_1P , thanks. I sent an email with above question and it generated the following, VUC-16173-741

-Wayne

• @waynemel

Thank you for posting the Support ID. I see that my colleague has already responded to you. Please reply to their email if you have any other questions. 🙂

-Dave

ref: VUC-16173-741

This discussion has been closed.