To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Upgrade from Individual to Family

BlueN3on
BlueN3on
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Memberships

Hey there,
As the title says, I currently have the Individual plan and am looking to upgrade to the Family plan; I've tried looking over my Apple account subscription but it looks like I can only upgrade to the yearly plan of Individual, and I am unable to find anything in relation to upgrading to a family plan. Am I missing something?

1Password Version: 8.9.13
Extension Version: 2.5.2
OS Version: Win 11
Browser:_ Edge

Comments

• Hello @BlueN3on! šŸ‘‹

You can upgrade to 1Password Families by using this guide: Change your 1Password account type

If you run into any issues then I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. šŸ™‚

-Dave

• BlueN3on
    BlueN3on
    Community Member

I was looking there initially, and I saw in the explanation for individuals to look for the "Invite People" option in the side bar. Maybe I am actually blind, and this is all a mental simulation for me because I absolutely cannot find that option anywhere. Would you by chance, be able to post a screen shot of its location so I can track it down?

• @BlueN3on

If you're using an Apple subscription to pay for your 1Password membership, you won't see the Invite People button in the sidebar, because we can't change your Apple subscription for you. You'll need to switch to paying directly first. I can see you've emailed us about this, so I'll close this thread to prevent duplicate answers.

One of our team will reply to you soon. :)

This discussion has been closed.