To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Hello. Is the trade in license for 50%/3 years still applicable?

Options
1swimmer
1swimmer
Community Member

I have a license from many years ago and an email from May 2022 says I can go the subscription model 1password 8 with a 3 year discount. Just checking up on this considering 1password 7 on my Mac is now limited. I'm using app on iOS and version 7 on the Mac. Ventura 13.1, safari browser, no account, always the stand alone app. Thanx.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hello. Is the trade in license for 50%/3 years still applicable?

Comments

• 1swimmer
    1swimmer
    Community Member
    Options

ok

• Hello @1swimmer! 👋

I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our migration team can take a look and advise further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• 1swimmer
    1swimmer
    Community Member
    Options

Dave, could you please clarify "post that here"?

• @1swimmer

Dave was referring to the Support ID you'll receive in the reply from BitBot. It looks something like [#ABC-12345-123].

This discussion has been closed.