How to switch between vaults in the brower extension?

Hi,

I'm migrating from LastPass, doing the 14 day trial and trying to figure this out. This may be some really simple thing, but somehow I'm not getting it to work.

How do I switch vaults in the browser extension? Vault stays stuck on Personal vault no matter what I do. I'm not seeing a button to click on to select a different vault. Also noticed when signing in to a site the list of suggested logins shows not only logins stored in Personal Vault, but also shows logins stored in other vaults. Is it supposed to be like that? It would be nice, and less cluttered, to filter login suggestions based on what vault they're stored in.

I appreciate the help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How to switch between vaults in the brower extension?

Comments

• Hi @cmcdonald42, thank you for writing to us!

You can choose what vaults 1Password in the browser (browser extension) selects logins from with the following steps:
    1. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar and choose 'Settings'.
    2. Scroll down to the 'Accounts & Vaults' section.
    3. Uncheck any vaults that you don't want 1Password to fill from.

As for your questions about switching vaults, can you explain a bit more of what you are trying to achieve by changing vaults? Do you want to change what vault 1Password in the browser saves logins to?

I look forward to hearing from you.

• cmcdonald42
    cmcdonald42
    Community Member

Hi Chris,

This answered my question. Thank you!

• Hey @cmcdonald42,

On behalf of @ChrisC1P, you're very welcome.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

This discussion has been closed.