How to sync vaults and information between accounts in family membership

janabanana
janabanana
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Families

I need urgent help. I have a family membership and added my husband to it. I successfully exported his login information etc from LastPass over to 1Password. I can see all that information on the web and the desktop app but it's not showing up in our phones. I also created a vault with his name to keep all his work information. Again I can see that vault on the web and the desktop app but not on the phone apps (he has an iPhone and I have a Samsung Note 20).

How do I bring that information into our phones? It's necessary for work. Many thanks

Comments

• Hi @janabanana

I can see you're already in conversation with our team via email, so I'll ask one of the team to follow up with you as soon as they can. :)

I did notice that you said you had created a vault for your husband to use. Firstly, he would already have had a Private vault, just like yours, for himself, so it might not be necessary anyway. And second, he wouldn't be able to see vaults you create unless you specifically give him access.

If you need to share items, the best way to do this is to move or copy them into the Shared vault which came with your 1Password Families account. ☞ Move and copy items.

With all that said, I'll let the team reply to your email and I'll close this thread to avoid duplicate answers.

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.