How do I eliminate duplicates on Windows 10 1Password? I have many duplicate entries

Options
jsaltiel
jsaltiel
Community Member

When I set up the vault I inadvertantly reloaded part of my password database which I was moving from Lastpass mulitple times. Now I have a few hundred duplicates. How can I just remove them all at once?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I eliminate duplicates on Windows 10 1Password? I have many duplicate entries

Comments

• jsaltiel
    jsaltiel
    Community Member
    Options

I have just installed (1/24/32) 1Password on Windows 10 and have ended up with many duplicate entries. I cannot find a way to eliminate them at once. I see directions for the MAC version. Please help me with this. Everything is the latest version as it was just installed.

• Hi @jsaltiel, thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear that you've inadvertently ended up with a large number of duplicates after importing your data. Could you email in to support+forum@1password.com with a summary of the issue, a link to this thread, and your forum username, so that our Concierge team can help you to get things sorted out?

• dragerz
    dragerz
    Community Member
    Options

Plus 1 for this feature please 👍

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @dragerz, thanks for adding your +1 for a method of eliminating duplicate items! I've gone ahead and filed your feedback with our Product team.

Are you running into any issues with duplicate items at the moment?

ref: 32478433

This discussion has been closed.