iPadOS safari extension 1PW - being able to edit would be a nice feature. Might you enable it?

Options
richard-w
richard-w
Community Member
edited January 2023 in iOS

Hello
This bug still exists ages after my initial support request;
currently iPadOS 16.3;
login page for website in safari;
try to login;
wrong password in 1pw entry in safari address bar icon thingie version;
the new, correct password is in 1pw accessed via 1pw app/website;
the safari address bar icon thingie vsn of 1pw doesn't bother to sync itself with the 1pw website/app where the new, correct password is;
so updated details entered into 1pw app/website don’t propagate to to the safari thingie vsn;
tapping ‘edit’ in the safari thingie vsn brilliantly opens a new BLANK, EMPTY safari (!) page;
it does not open an editable version of the entry of interest in the safari address bar thingie vsn of 1pw;
how is a blank safari page meant to enable editing of a 1pw safari address bar thingie vsn entry?

NOT TO MENTION you haven’t fixed the idiot 1PW8 private enclave bug I have been trying to have you fix for months - the bug requires me to enter my master password at each use of 1PW even when it is already open and logged into. Though Dave T says the engineers have a fix but he is not revealing a date for getting the fix to paying customers.

What is going on there? I have paid for a sub that is nowadays pretty unusable. 1PW used to be a good company.

1Password Version: 8.9.7 on the app
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPad OS 16.3
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• Hello @richard-w! 👋

I see that you've sent in an email to the team with the same questions and one of my colleagues will send you a reply as soon as possible. To avoid having the same conversation in two different places at once I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: DVK-36623-226

This discussion has been closed.