Discussion Group for Chromebook

robert1p
robert1p
Community Member

Please consider adding a Discussion Group for Chromebook. Currently, the Android group seems to be the best place to post questions about the App (when it doesn't involve 1Password for the Browser). However, posting in the Android group seems less than ideal. With support for other platforms (Mac, iOS, Windows, Android, etc.), wouldn't it make sense to have one for the Chrome OS?

1Password Version: 8.9.10
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hello @robert1p! 👋

I've passed along your suggestion to the team and we'll consider this for the future. 🙂

For the moment, 1Password in the Browser is the best category for questions about using 1Password on the Chromebook. If you're trying to run either the 1Password for Android or 1Password for Linux app on your Chromebook and have questions then you can use either the Android or Linux category as appropriate.

-Dave

• albertico
    albertico
    Community Member

Coming here to say that I agree with Robert's suggestion.

• Thank you for the feedback, we'll consider adding such a category for the future. I see that you've posted a question about running 1Password for Android on your Chromebook in the Android category which is the best place for the moment. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.