Community forum or Reddit

Options
shhh
shhh
Community Member

As with most products/services, 1Password staff engages with customers on a subreddit as well as this company maintained community discussion board.

Are there any guidelines on when to choose one forum over the other? Do the same 1Password employees assist on both forums? Any difference in responsiveness we can expect?

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Shhh

Some participate in both locations. Some have dedicated areas too. Feel free to ask whatever, wherever. We'll do our best to help. Nice to see you here. 🙂

• shhh
    shhh
    Community Member
    Options

Tommy - Appreciate the friendly gesture! Does your response include the 1Password Support mailbox channel?

The reason for my question was I am curious about levels of support for paying customers and customers on the free pricing plan. I would expect paying customers to have access to more support options, more escalations, etc. Is that a valid assumption?

Thanks

• ag_tommy
    edited January 2023
    Options

Yes, that's me. Almost all of us work both, and in varied areas. Myself, I work Mac and iOS as my speciality, along with answering community admin support requests and forum queries. I started out as a user in the community 15 years ago so it was a natural fit for me here.

You'll see replies here from other staff including developers along with the owners and everyone in between. Everyone works to make sure your questions are answered in as timely a manner as possible. We have a tiered (escalation) support process in place behind the scenes if that becomes needed during the support process. We only have paid plans, and we do not have a free plan. Everyone has access to a trial period when they first start using 1Password.

• shhh
    shhh
    Community Member
    Options

Got it, thanks for your dedication!

• You're most welcome.

This discussion has been closed.