[Feature Request] Remove "Login" from title of new Login item

Options
AJCxZ0
AJCxZ0
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Lounge

In the desktop client (up to 8.9.14), creating a new Login item opens a modal with the title populated with "Login". The text has to be replaced with the real title and serves no clear purpose. Replacing the title requires selection and deleting and makes pasting of of a title more difficult.

The mobile client (up to 8.10.0-9 BETA on Android) does the same, albeit with the word "Login" pre-selected. This pre-selection only saves some effort if immediately typing a title.

This same behaviour applies to other item types and is likely similarly inconvenient for all of them.

PS. I want to submit a feature request directs to this forum, but this seems a poor choice of forum, has no obvious way to distinguish these from other posts (hence the bracketed identifier) and not well suited to issue/request tracking. A consistent and suitable place for submitting bugs and feature requests could be useful for us all.

1Password Version: 8.9.1, 8.10.0-9 BETA

Comments

• Hello @AJCxZ0! πŸ‘‹

Thank you for the suggestion! While I can't promise anything, I've passed along your request to our product team so that they can consider it as they plan future updates to 1Password.

PS. I want to submit a feature request directs to this forum, but this seems a poor choice of forum, has no obvious way to distinguish these from other posts (hence the bracketed identifier) and not well suited to issue/request tracking. A consistent and suitable place for submitting bugs and feature requests could be useful for us all.

Posting your request on the forum is the best place for us to see it and then forward it to the product team. You can also send an email to support@1Password.com if that's more convenient. πŸ™‚

-Dave

ref: PB-30731669

• AJCxZ0
    AJCxZ0
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, @Dave_1P.

• @AJCxZ0

Thanks again for the suggestion. πŸ™‚

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.