1Password 8 ignore domains list

jimlongo
jimlongo
Community Member
edited February 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Where is the list of domains that I want 1Password to ignore.
How can I edit it?
Or at least add a wildcard domain for it

I'm pretty sure it used to be there Version 7.

1Password for Mac 8.9.15 (80915001)

1Password Version: 8.9.15
Extension Version: 2.6.0
OS Version: Mac OS
Browser:_ Safari, Brave, Chrome, Firefox
Referrer: forum-search:ignore domain

Comments

• Hi @jimlongo ,

Thanks for reaching out!

With the beta version of 1Password for Mac, there is a feature that allows you to set specific autofill behavior. To test out this feature you can switch over to the beta channel using the steps provided in the Use 1Password beta releases guide. Once on the beta channel you can use the following steps:

1. Open and unlock 1Password (if you haven't already).
    2. Select the item you'd like to edit and click "Edit" in the item's details.
    3. Click the Autofill behavior icon available next to the web address and choose your preferred option.

The 1Password app is open and in edit mode. The Autofill behavior setting is selected and the options available

Let us know how this works for you.

• jimlongo
    jimlongo
    Community Member

Hi,

I can't get the beta release for some reason. But beyond that I think what I want is not addressed exactly by this option you illustrate.

Developing locally
    1. I want to save my login to myapp.local
    2. What I don't want is to be prompted to save any new test users I create on that site.

So I want to fill, I just don't want to save new entries.

Thanks.

• Hey @jimlongo,

I'm sorry for the delay.

Thank you for getting back to us with this feedback, I can see where you are coming from.

I have passed your use case on to our product team for consideration, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know ways in which you feel we can improve 1Password.

ref: PB-30867499

This discussion has been closed.