Password not added due to unexpected name attribute?

I'm new to 1Password and considering migrating from LastPass. On one of my sites I find I am unable to complete the login form. The site in question is https://www.billkiene.com/forums/. The html for password input is <input type="password" class="textbox" tabindex="102" name="vb_login_password" id="navbar_password" size="10" style="display: none;">. Searching the community here came up with this discussion. Its suggestions do not appear to be available to the Windows 10 app, version 8.9.14.

Any advice you can share? Thanks.

1Password Version: 8.9.14
Extension Version: 2.5.1
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro build 19045.2486
Browser:_ Windows app, Firefox
Referrer: forum-search:form name attribute

Comments

• truckee
    truckee
    Community Member

Perhaps this just a misunderstanding on my part. On "Open and fill", the username is entered and password is not. Clicking on the password input box allows the password to be added. Not expected, but ... whatever. Moving on.

• Hey @truckee,

I'm sorry for the trouble you are having on this page. I have done some testing and you're right, after using 1Password to fill the username field you have to focus in the password field before it will fill.

I have filed an issue with our development team to see if we can improve the behaviour on this page in a future update. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, please let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

ref: dev/core/core/-/issues/19803

This discussion has been closed.