usage reporting

Options

I'm trying to see all the various parameters in usage report as listed in help articles, but I do not see them. The only parameters I am able to view are "create, display, and update." I even tested changing some logins to see if it woudl work and it did not. Please advise how I can see if someone revealed a password, edited a password, shared a login, etc.

Copy password. A password was copied.
Create. An item was created.
Display. An item was viewed on 1Password.com
Edit. An item was edited.
Export. An item was exported.
Fill. A password was filled.
Reveal. A password was revealed.
Select SSO provider. Unlock with Identity Provider was set up.
Share. An item was shared.
Start editing. A team member started editing an item.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:usage reporting

Comments

• Hi @POWRKate,

When visiting the 1Password.com web interface, revealing a password will appear as the "Display" action within the usage report, which also covers selecting and viewing the item normally.

Editing an item on 1Password.com will show as "Update", whereas editing an item in the 1Password 8 app will appear as both "Start editing" and "Update".

Finally, sharing an item will appears "Share" in the usage report, no matter where the item is originally shared.

Let me know if the "Share" action isn't displaying even after attempting that, and where you're testing this (from the 1Password 8 desktop app, on 1Password.com, or somewhere else, if you're still unable to see the above actions being recorded.

Securely share 1Password items with anyone

This discussion has been closed.