How do we disable this /home dashboard?

Zigg0
Zigg0
Community Member
edited February 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

1pass, as somebody who uses 1pass heavily in a production environment, please don't sentence us to looking at this useless dashboard every time I punch in my password. Does the 1password team use 1password internally? Are they all enjoying this pointless additional click to get access to the functionality they actually need to use?

It's just crazy how annoying this is.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Zigg0,

I'm sorry for the trouble you are having. Can you possibly attach a screenshot of the dashboard you are referring to so I can fully understand?

Please be mindful to hide any personal information before sending this.

Thank you!

• Zigg0
    Zigg0
    Community Member
    edited February 2023

When I login to the web client, it forwards me to the attached (rather than to my passwords), generating an extra click every time I need to use the web app.

I'm not sure how to stop this behavior from happening, it really slows web app users down incredibly.

• @Zigg0

Our product team is looking at how to better surface the "vault view" for admins. In the meantime you may want to consider bookmarking this link:

https://start.1password.com/vaults/all/allitems/

I hope that helps!

Ben

ref: PB30830027

• Zigg0
    Zigg0
    Community Member

Thanks for the update! Yeah, I understand I may be in a minority primarily using the web app, I just think that in principle no UI should get in the way of the product's core function: passwords! I'll try this as a stop gap.

• Thank you for your understanding @Zigg0.

Your feedback has been passed on to our product team, let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

This discussion has been closed.