To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Annual renewal subscription

Options
kronikom
kronikom
Community Member
edited February 2023 in Memberships

I apologize and I hope I don't bother anyone! I am a loyal user of 1Password, even from version 4. This year I have a huge financial deficit, as a result of a complete rehabilitation process of my teeth. I will have to stop my subscription on February 8, 2023. Do I ask too much if I ask for a discount this year? I am sorry that 1Password has not introduced an educational discount, it is only valid for students, I am a teacher in Romania!

1Password Version: 8.9.14
Extension Version: 2.6.1
OS Version: windows 11
Browser:_ Mozilla Firefox

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited February 2023
    Options

@kronikom

I love the username. Nice one!

To protect your privacy and security, we're unable to assist with account-specific questions like billing here on the 1Password Support Community. Please send an email from the email address you've used to create your 1Password account to support+billing@1password.com

Also, you indicated you had 8.9.14 in use. There was a hiccup with 8.9.14 and unlocking 1Password in the browser. Please update to 8.9.15 at your convenience.

edit: I see you are on Windows that's my bad Windows is still on 8.9.14 and that bug I described did not apply there. Sorry about that.

• kronikom
    kronikom
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you very much Tommy! Unfortunately I do not find the update on 8.9.15. I'm wodering why? How can I install it?

• kronikom
    kronikom
    Community Member
    Options

I understand

• @kronikom

Apologies, I edited my post as you were on Windows which did not exhibit the trouble. 8.9.14 is the latest version for your use on that OS.

• kronikom
    kronikom
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I read later! There is no problem Tommy! I sent an email, now I am waiting with great emotions their answer! Do you know how much I love 1Password? Although I use Bitdefender and he also has a password manager, I have spoken to those from Bitdefender technical support, that their manager is clearly inferior 1Password!

• @kronikom

Thanks for your kind words! We'll be here if you need anything. :)

This discussion has been closed.