Wrong autofill options

Hi, I am having trouble with 1Password on various corporate pages. I have registered one user for webmail.somedomain.com, a different user for cms.somedomain.com, etc, etc, But they are all offered on all pages matching *somedomain.com I cannot seem to find any option so that the matching is granular, at the level of webpages that I specify, instead of at the level of root domains.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @jjgarciaripoll in the past, 1Password only made suggestions based on the root domain of a website. However, I'm pleased to tell you that we have added a new feature which would allow for you to achieve the behavior you are describing.

With the feature, you have the ability to edit an item, go to the website field, and select for the login to 'Only fill on this exact domain', 'Fill anywhere on this website', or 'Never fill on this website'. Here's a screenshot: https://share.cleanshot.com/dMBykPK2

This feature is only available in the beta version of 1Password 8. If you're not comfortable with the beta version of the app, you can wait for the feature to come to the stable release of the app.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.