Can a link to the Markdown page be added on the Notes screen?

Options
ZakS
ZakS
Community Member

A link to the Markdown page (https://support.1password.com/markdown/) or a pop-up with the information would help the users who do not use Markdown daily.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Adding a link to the Markdown page

Comments

• Hi @ZakS,

Thanks for the kind suggestion! I can see where links to support guides related to a specific functionality such as the, Format your secure notes with Markdown in a Secure Note would be useful to individuals who do not normally use, or may not be aware of certain functions within the app. I'm happy to pass this along to the team for consideration.

We're always interested in learning from our customers where improvements can be made. Do let us know if you have any additional suggestions or feedback to share.

ref: 30868018

• ZakS
    ZakS
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Mike!

• viswiz
    viswiz
    Community Member
    Options

Although I use markdown almost every day I would like to see a link to your markdown documentation within 1PW (or even better an included quick reference). There are so many different markdown implementions available, often with subtile language differences, that it's hard to remember what the currrently used application supports or not.

• Hello again @ZakS - you're most welcome!

Thanks for the additional feedback, @viswiz. I've included these details for the Product team. 👍

ref: 30954808

This discussion has been closed.