I’d like to request a new feature to easily see who you’ve shared passwords with

Options
adsoft2015
adsoft2015
Community Member
edited February 2023 in iOS

A new feature which clearly shows you who you have shared passwords with, how much time they have remaining on the share and the ability to easily renew the share without having to resend a link.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:See who you’ve shared passwords with

Comments

• adsoft2015
    adsoft2015
    Community Member
    Options

I am using ios ipad ver 16, 1password ver 8

• Hello @adsoft2015! 👋

You can find this information (aside from renewing a secure share link) in both the desktop app and on 1Password.com:

Here's a guide: Securely share 1Password items with anyone

I am using ios ipad ver 16, 1password ver 8

While you can access this information using 1Password.com in the browser on the iPad, the iPadOS app doesn't yet have this feature built-in. I've filed a feature request on your behalf with the product team to have this added to the iOS and iPadOS app and to also include the option to renew a secure share link.

Thank you for the suggestion! 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-30922957

• adsoft2015
    adsoft2015
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the update. While browsing this feature on the web version, I noticed that you can also preview previously used passwords, as well as rollback changes to a record. These are amazing features. I look forward to seeing these on the desktop and mobile apps in the future as well. Keep up the great work.

• @adsoft2015

Thank you for the kind words! We're hoping to bring 1Password.com and the apps closer together in the future as well. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.