To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Moving from LastPass - how to convert trial to 50% family discount

Options
BMRob
BMRob
Community Member
edited February 2023 in Memberships

Hi,

I'm moving from LastPass (enough said), and I've been on the 14 day trial which is ending in 2 days. I've got a 50% discount for Families but I'm not sure how I can covert from the trial to this 50% discount.

• Do I just sign up again (with my same email address) through the 50% discount web link? Will 1Password realise I've got an individual trial account and convert it to Families?
  • Do I delete my current account (after saving the data), and then re-apply using the 50% web link? Will I be able to re-use my email address?
  • Other?

I've been speaking with support on reference [#USJ-26932-175] but they're probably a little busy. Earlier discussions had reference [#NTF-19597-841]

Being a UK resident, will the prices displayed on the web in USD be subject to the UK Value Added Tax (VAT) at 20%? Answer: Yes it will

Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @BMRob! 👋

Since I don't have access to your account information here on the public forums, I recommend that you continue to work with the team over email. I've flagged your ticket to my colleagues and they'll send you a reply as soon as possible. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread. Thank you for your patience. 🙂

-Dave

ref: NTF-19597-841

This discussion has been closed.