Request: Neeva Browser Support

Options
chris__hayes
chris__hayes
Community Member

Started using Neeva Browser (Chromium) and it's kind of a pain point that 1Pass doesn't treat Neeva as a browser. For every single login, it asks me if I want to "update login" or "fill once" as if Neeva is an app only for that single login.

Comments

• cakeboss16
    cakeboss16
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah I second this. Really annoying how it will not support some of the more obscure browsers. I sent in a support request and they basically said we will add it to feedback.

• Hi @chris__hayes and @cakeboss16, thanks for sharing your interest in the Neeva browser! While I can't make any promises about the development of 1Password, I'd be happy to submit a request on your behalf.

Currently supported browsers include: Brave, Chrome, DuckDuckGo, Edge, Firefox, Opera Touch, Samsung Internet and Vivaldi. Browsers that are not supported may not offer any Autofill or may be treated as an app as chris__hayes described above.

Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything else I can help with!

• chris__hayes
    chris__hayes
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_timothy thank you so much!

• On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome @chris__hayes!

• chris__hayes
    chris__hayes
    Community Member
    Options

Btw - this feature request can be dropped, Neeva Search is no longer!
    (I use Kagi now, it's pretty nice)

• Hi @chris__hayes, thanks for the update regarding Neeva. I'm sorry to see it go, and I'll go ahead and update the request.

Let us know if we can help with anything else!

This discussion has been closed.