Feature Request: Yes/No (True/False) Field Type

Options
YellowVista
YellowVista
Community Member

I would like to be able to add a field type with a toggle for Yes/No (True/False). There are various types of data I save in 1Password where I would use that, including:

• MFA Enabled: Yes/No
  • Automatic Renewal Enabled: Yes/No
  • Warranty Registered: Yes/No
  • Activated: Yes/No
  • Added to Apple Wallet: Yes/No

I know I can record that information with text fields, but that requires more typing, and I know I could create tags, but that would really clutter up my tag list.

1Password Version: 8.9.14
Extension Version: 2.6.0
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• ag_mike_d
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello again @YelloVista,

Based on these types of use cases, can see where an editable, Yes/No (or True/False), toggle field would be useful.

Your one-step ahead, Tags could be an alternative, but you're right - depending on the number of different uses you come up with, the list of tags could become fairly unwieldy. 👍

With regard to your mention of MFA, this can be recognized by the One-Time Password field in an item, if you've added it. If you've yet set up certain items with MFA, you can use Watchtower to Identify logins that support two-factor authentication.

In the meantime, I've filed this request as an Insight for the Product team's consideration. Thanks again for your feedback!

ref: 30911421

This discussion has been closed.