Trying to sign in to TaxAct on Safari, won't let username fill.

Trying to sign in to TaxAct on Safari. The PW fills, but the username does not. I saw a string on this from last year and they said they were going to submit a ticket to get it fixed. It apparently hasn't been done. It works fine on other browsers I've tried - Chrome, Brave and Firefox.

1Password Version: Mac 8.9.15
Extension Version: Safari 2.6.0
OS Version: Ventura 13.2
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:1password not filling username on TaxAct in Safari

Comments

• Hey @Keith976009,

I'm sorry for the trouble.

Can you send me a link to the exact page you are having trouble on so I can do some testing and best advise?

Thank you!

• Keith976009
    Keith976009
    Community Member

https://www.taxact.com/auth/

I have fiber internet and usually don't have problems, but clicking on my 1Password on Safari at this URL seems to take forever for it to process. Might be a TaxAct problem. So I click on the 1Password box where it shows my username and the box in the TaxAct signin just gets a red outline around it. If you wait about a minute the PW will eventually fill in, but the username does not.

• Thank you for getting back to me @Keith976009, you're right 1Password in Safari seems to really be having difficulty with this particular page.

I have filed an issue with our development team to see if we can improve the behaviour in a future update, I'm sorry for the disruption.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

ref: dev/core/core#19929

This discussion has been closed.