To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Membership issue - stuck - not sure what to do at this point

Options
9AmberMoog
9AmberMoog
Community Member
edited February 2023 in Memberships

I downloaded and started my trial membership. On 2/3/23 I realized I was going to go ahead and use 1Password and tried to add my credit card. However I encountered an issue signing up with the credit card (no issue with the card though). I contacted 1Password and followed their directions - unfortunately nothing suggested worked. I replied to customer support, but heard nothing back. In the meantime my trial membership is up. I retried again to add my cc and the suggestions I received and rewrote customer support giving details, however I am still awaiting a reply.

Should I have taken out a membership to begin with? Was downloading and beginning a trial membership the way to go?

Any other way to contact customer support on this issue?

Amber

1Password Version: 8.9.15
Extension Version: 2.6.0
OS Version: Mac 13.2
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• @9AmberMoog

Billing is not something we have access to here in the community. Do you have a support id you can share with me?

• 9AmberMoog
    9AmberMoog
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy I have one # from the first conversation. I have no # from my 2nd submission though the website. Is it safe to share that number here? It begins with an XUF

• Yes, the support id is specific to you. You can share it here. :)

• 9AmberMoog
    9AmberMoog
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @ag_tommy! The support id is #XUF-21828-778, that I have gone through all given suggestions and when the trial ran out, tried again to no avail.

• @9AmberMoog

Check your email. :) Apologies for the trouble. Please continue the discussion with my email colleagues to resolve the issue you're having.

• 9AmberMoog
    9AmberMoog
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you @ag_tommy! I'm looking forward to getting this resolved. I appreciate the help!

• @9AmberMoog

Thank you for your patience. One of my colleagues will send you another reply as soon as possible, since the conversation is ongoing over email I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort. 🙂

-Dave

ref: XUF-21828-778

This discussion has been closed.