Face ID & App Store FR

Options
morgan03000
morgan03000
Community Member

Hello,

I have 2 problems that are apparently known but where I can't find any communication and solution from 1password...!

The application is no longer available on the French app store? But above all I can no longer unlock the application with Face ID, I am each time forced to retype my long password... being a premium user like many others it is important to communicate about what happens between FaceID bugs and removing the application from the app store.

Thank you in advance for your return and have a good day.

Morgan

Comments

• Hello @morgan03000! 👋

We’ve temporarily removed 1Password for iOS and 1Password for Safari from Apple’s App Stores in France and French Overseas Territories and we’re working hard to make them available again.

If you have previously downloaded either of these apps, you can still download them again by going to the Purchased section of your App Store account. While we aren’t able to share a timeframe for when these 1Password apps will be available for sale again in these stores, rest assured, we’ll be re-implementing our apps in each as soon as possible.

But above all I can no longer unlock the application with Face ID

It sounds like you're running into a known issue that our developers plan to release a fix for very soon. So that I can confirm this, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.