Entering Master Password Over and Over

Options
jasonlll
jasonlll
Community Member
edited February 2023 in iOS

On latest version of 1Password for iPhone and iPad with new iPad and iPhone (both use faceid), I don’t use faceid so 1Password prompts me over and over for my master password. Is there any way around this?

Comments

• Hello @jasonlll! 👋

I see that you've also sent in an email with the same question and that you're in conversation with one of my colleagues. Please continue the discussion there, I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort. 🙂

-Dave

ref: EGU-64421-815

• jasonlll
    jasonlll
    Community Member
    Options

Dave_1P wrote: "I see that you've also sent in an email with the same question and that you're in conversation with one of my colleagues. Please continue the discussion there, I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort."

No. That is incorrect. No one is "in conversation" with me. No one has contacted me at all. That's why I'm posting to this forum.

On latest version of 1Password for iPhone and iPad with new iPad and iPhone (both use faceid), I don’t use faceid so 1Password prompts me over and over for my master password. Is there any way around this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Browser:_ Not Provided

• @jasonlll

I've reopened the thread and merged your threads together. I see that my colleague sent you a reply on Tuesday February 7th, can you check your spam/junk folder to see if the email landed there?

-Dave

• jasonlll
    jasonlll
    Community Member
    Options

I already looked in my spam folder. There is nothing. Maybe he got laid off or fired?

• @jasonlll

I just resent you the email, let me know if you don't receive it. 🙂

-Dave

• jasonlll
    jasonlll
    Community Member
    Options

I just received your email. Recapping, my question is: "On latest version of 1Password for iPhone and iPad with new iPad and iPhone (both use faceid), I don’t use faceid so 1Password prompts me over and over for my master password. Is there any way around this?"

Your email does not answer my question. Can you please answer my question above? I'll clarify by saying that I'm talking about filling username/password in apps, not filling username/password in Safari. I only have Faceid. There is no touchid. I have faceid disabled. I have "Auto-Lock on Exit" set to 8 hours. Still, it prompts me over and over, for each username and each password.
    IS THE ONLY WAY AROUND THIS TO ENABLE FACEID?

• @jasonlll

Thank you for confirming that you've received the email. I've sent you a reply, let's continue the conversation over email.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.